Swapping seats in 81 pickup

My wife hates the seats in my 81 pickup. She loves the seats in her 93 Subaru Imprezza.

Any reason why I couldn't pick up a pair of Imprezza seats at a junkyard and install them in the pickup?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Eric

Reply to
Strollingbones

Just have to figure out how to line the bolt holes up. May need a drill and maybe a MIG welder to make it happen, fashion some brackets a things.

Reply to
qslim