tacoma clutch

Hey Yotaphiles, '96 tacoma 4wd manual 4 cyl reg cab, 160k miles....clutch just started slipping on hard acceleration in 3rd and 4th gear....I'm guessing it's time for a clutch, plate and t/o bearing. yes?? any idea what I should have to pay for this work and any sage advice is appreciated. Thanks much, Roy

Reply to
Roy O.

1) cover 2) disc 3) t/o brg 4) pilot brg strongly suggest: 1) surface flywheel 2) rear crank seal 3) front trans seal don't forget grease on fork pivot and fork-t/o brg contact. kend
Reply to
kend