Tacoma Interior Body Panel Rattles

I have a 2003 Tacoma Prerunner Doublecab. This is the fourth time I have had it in for rattles from the dash and door panels. It started with the dash rattle at the passenger airbag. They fixed that but in the process scratched up 4 dash panels, the clear instrument cluster cover, and the side pillar panels. They had to replace all of the scratched panels and still scratched one of the new panels when they put it in.

After the panel replacements, the back driver side door panel began to rattle, and a new rubbing sound started on the driver's side of the dash. My wife took it in for the back door panel, and they didn't fix it.

I took it in today, waited an hour and then they said they were going to order a back door panel and they also wanted to keep it all day to work on the dash again. I'm afraid to let them work on the dash after they scratched it up last time. :-(

Anyone had any problems like this? I'm using Toyota of Concord in Concord, NC. Anyone have a recommendation for a dealer near Charlotte, NC that can get this kind of thing right the first time?

Thanks,

Brian

Reply to
phdirt