Tacoma parts, on the web

Hi all... I've only owned my 1999 prerunner for a few weeks (love the heck out of it) but I have a questions about buying parts on the web.

When I had my 1997 honda accord, there was a sight called hparts.com. It is no longer up, but it was basically a dealerships parts department that sold thier parts 10 to 20% cheaper than my local parts store. I loved it because I got great deals on original honda parts... Likewise, with my corvette, there was MidAmericas website that had nothing BUT corvette parts...

Is there a place similar on the web for my tacoma?' thanks in advance Jazz Mann

Reply to
Jazz Mann

sells high quality aftermarket parts and accessories for Toyotas. They put out a slick catalog and update it four or five times a year. I try to keep an old copy in my truck to give to other Tacoma owners who never heard of Performance Products.

Reply to
Radrunner

mnm

If you're looking for OEM parts cheap, go to

and tell Barb or Chris someone from the TTORA board referred you and they will treat you right.

Reply to
swdude