Tacoma - recommend replacement headlights

A couple years ago I put new halogen headlight bulbs in, the stock lights just didn't seem very bright. But... the halogens aren't much better.

Can anyone recommend replacement bulbs for my '03 Tacoma. I'm looking for something that is much brighter than the stock lights, which to me are just pathetic.

Thanks.

Reply to
JohnB

I have used the +50% bulbs from rallylights.com. They seem to be better. There are also Nokya bulbs on Ebay that look good, not too blue. Good luck. It is a matter of experimenting a little.

Reply to
ed_herman

Get the Silver Star bulbs. They are much brighter, much more expensive, and they don't last as long.

You can use some higher wattage bulbs but you have to be careful that they don't melt the plastic shields.

Reply to
SMS