Tacoma seat question

Does anyone know if any other Toyota models' seats will fit into my 2000 Tacoma? If not, where can I get custom made seats done (I live in the Southern New Jersey region). Any help would be massively appreciated.

Reply to
CK197

Call Linda at PAex Performance 866.505.2739. They carry Corbeau seats. Go to

for a look see as to the seat models they carry. I am in the process of ordering me a set of the Legacy seats for my 03 Tacoma Dbl Cab 4x4

Spam Me NOT

Reply to
Stumpy