Tacoma selectable lockers

Can anybody out there suggest some options for selectable differential lockers that can be installed on a '99 4WD Tacoma? The ARB lockers sound pretty good, but are there any aftermarket electric lockers available for the Tacoma?

I am considering having lockers put onto both the rear and front axles. I know you can put used TRD lockers in a Tacoma not outfitted with the package, but you to modify the axle housing, and that is not something I want to do.

Best, Greg

Reply to
desert_taco

If you don't have the TRD electric locker you can change out the whole axle housing from a truck with the electric locker. I think you have the larger size ring/pinion gear (8.25"?) if you don't have the e-locker and it is designed for a std. 8" 3rd member. If you find a junked truck with the e-locker, just grab the whole rear axle, its probably less work to grab the whole thing that to pull out the 3rd member.

-- Roger

Reply to
Roger Brown