tacoma tires

What are some recommendations for new tires for a 2007 Tacoma ?

I intend to replace all 4 tires at the same time.

This truck is the 2 wheel drive 4 cylinder sr5 package. I mainly just drive it to work and seldom haul anything. I have had it loaded with wood a few times, but only 2 or 3 times a year.

I like the Michelin brand.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

michelin ltx ms2 have them on mine and love them. bit pricey tho so shop around. i had different places fighting over my business and finally with one.

800.00 out door plus a front end alignment and got a 70 dollar gift card as a rebate so it really was 730.00
Reply to
Charles H.