Tacoma Ventvisors

I ordered/received a set of Ventvisors for my 2004 Tacoma Doublecab, but I was dismayed by the "tape" installation. I really don't want to tape anything on my new truck! Anybody have any experience with this? Are there any cons to the "in channel" Ventvisor type applications? Reply to group- thanks in advance!

Reply to
Hatchvi11e

I didn't like the Tape mounted vent visors. To me they look too "aftermarket" for me. I got a set of Weathertech's that mount inside of the window channel. I really like them. I have had mine aver a year on my Tacoma. They mount closer to the cab and are more transparent than the darker Ventvisors. I purchased mine at

. Here is a photo :

Reply to
BB TACO

If you ever want to remove the vents and tape from the door, you will have no trouble at all. The paint is not hurt or stained.

Reply to
Thudd