Tacoma W59/R150F Transmission/Driveshaft Question - Rick...you still around?

Question for those of you who have been there or have access to a parts sheet:

On a 4wd Tacoma, is the front driveshaft (transfer case to front diff) and the rear drive shaft (carrier bearing to 3rd member/rear diff) the same on a W59-equipped 2.7L L4 Tacoma as is found on a R150F-equipped

3.4L V6 Tacoma?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. This information could really help me pull off the manual tranny swap I've been looking to do.

-Rob

Reply to
Rob Pilgrim

Rob, I 'd put money on the fact it is identical. But I may be wrong. As for checking Toyota party numbers, that may be different for any small reason, and may still bolt right in.

Reply to
MDT Tech®

Reply to
toyota