Tacoma XTND Cab and Child Car Seats Compatibility

Hi

I have a 3 month old and so need to replace my Ranger with a truck capable of properly holding child seats (both infant and then forward facing child seats). Ideally, I would hope that XTND Cab Tacomas between 97 and 00 would have LATCH compatibility in the back seat. I have noticed what look like anchor points in a 99 at a dealer's today.

Can anyone help confirm what models have compatability with child seats?

SAH

Reply to
Steven Holmes

There is a hook behind the passenger seat on the rear wall that is an anchor point for a child seat, and also the passenger airbag disable switch for using an infant seat too. Both types of seats should work just fine.

Reply to
dave

my 01 trd 4x4 has them.

Reply to