Tire pressure warning light

I purchased some rims for my 03 tundra. The tire pressure warning light is on because the sensors would not fit into the new rims. Does anyone know how to disable this feature? Or will I have to take it to the dealer?

Thanks

Reply to
JB

Reset did not work, any other suggestions?

Reply to
JB

pop the dash off, take the bulb out. Case closed.

Reply to
Pookerz

...I wandered around in

for a few minutes and found reference to the sensors, snow tires swap, and aftermarket wheels, but not how to disable the light. You might find something I missed...

Reply to
Jonnie Santos