Toyota 4Runner

anyone have good/bad things to say about 2004 toyota 4 runner, condiering this in either V6 or V8

Reply to
Rich

Have an '03 SE since June with V-6, the engine has plenty of power, the handling is great, the SE braking system is superb (what brakes !!).

We love it. We dumped a Trailblazer for it. It is light-years ahead.

Reply to
Bob H

Also have 03 SE V6 - Mileage is slighly less than old 90

4Rnr 4cyl/5spd - but performance is great. Echo the great 4 week disc brakes. Kids love the rear seat wireless audio system. dual shelf storage is kind of a waste -- may go in the attic. Check for left over 03 and save $ --- unless you need the 3rd row of seats.
Reply to
Wolfgang