Toyota 4Runner 87 most important repairs

Hi! This is a general question for people who has experience with this kind of cars.

I own a 4-cylinder Toyota 4Runner 87 and it runs OK although I need to make repairs such as get a new partial exhaust pipe, a tuneup, and finally a general repaint and dent and corrosion fix.

My question is, how much have you paid for a repair such as this?

and

As I will drive it more 3000 miles into Canada, which are the most important things I should do/you did for a long trip?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Inco

Reply to
ToddWarren