Toyota Hilux turbo diesel

I would really appreciate it if anyone familiar with this particular vehicle could contact me off-list, so that I might pick their brain on aspects regarding various questions I have. Would appreciate it greatly. Gord at: snipped-for-privacy@uvic.ca Thanks

Reply to
Hutch

i dont have a hilux but im driving a similar vehicle (toyota tamaraw) with a 2c turbo engine (converted)

feel free to ask me if you think i can help

Reply to
Patrick

Go to the Aussie Surfowners Forum. They have tons of info about both models of diesel motors.

Reply to
Bubba