Toyota truck & SUV websites?????????

Do you guys know of any decent enthusiast sites for Toyota truck owners? My brother just bought a Tundra and is into fixing it up. Wants to know where to go for a large Toyota truck fan base. I did find

but was wondering if there were any others??

TIA!

Reply to
Bob Slidel

I have a few listed on my page:

Roger Brown

And even fewer that work. Of the first 7 links that I tried on your page under the heading "Toyota and 4Runner Links" 5 were dead links.

Reply to
2001YZFR1

Here are 28 other 4-Runner/pickup discussion sites:

?
?group=alt.autos.toyotahttp://groups.msn.com/ToyotaOwnersUniteforResolutionhttp://www.cartrackers.com/Forums/live/Toyota/ These are 7 Canadian based 4-Runner/pickup sites:

These are 8 Toyota DIESEL 4-Runner/pickup sites:

Sidney E-mail:sidneybek(at)yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

1985 Toyota 4-Runner,front straight axle,22R-E,W56,RN60LV-MSEK,rusted rear step/towing chrome bumper with 239 000 KM
Reply to
Sidney

Lee

jjr071160

Biohazard

They all work for me, care to let me know the ones that did not work so I can look into the problem and fix them?

Reply to
Roger Brown