TPMS

I just noticed the yellow warning light for tire pressure on my 2007 Taco. The owner's manual says to contact the dealer if it flashed for 1 minute, I don't think it did. There is no info on settings in the manual. Pressure in the front is 32psi, back 30psi, and the spare feels solid.

I'll inflate all 5 later today, but I actually like the ride with these settings.

So, I have a few questions:

Where can I look up the specs for the sensors?

Can I over inflate the tires and then have a kid watch the instrument panel as I release air to find the actual setting? Is there a time delay?

Are there any computers watching this signal in the truck, or is it just a dashboard light that I can ignore.

Reply to
Stumpy

Tried the reset button on lower dashboard - light went off, then flashed ~ 5 times, now back on.

Looked for a description of the system from Toyota.

This was kind of fun, but I don't think I've got ABS.

Looks like a trip to the dealer. ~3 hours waste.

Reply to
Stumpy