trailer wiring for 96 taco?

Just before i go "hacking" into my wiring, is there an easier way sombody may have found?

Thanks!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Grammer

Joseph Myers

Go to your local parts store and get the premade wiring harness. All you do is take out each taillight, plug in the daisy chain harness, and put them back in. Very simple to do and much easier then hacking.

Reply to
six60grizzly

Got the "plug-n-play" harness" thanks alot! Very neat.

Thanks again!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Grammer

I'm about to wire a boat trailer also and I'm curious...before I drop the $150 at the dealer for the factory harness; is the factory harness a "plug N play type? And how easy is it to hook up. Also, is there a GOOD equivalent at a lesser price?

Thanks, Mark

Reply to
Mark R

Draw-Tite makes a "T-One Connector" that is plug and play and according to their web site, should take about 10 minutes to install which is about the same time it shows for the Tundra.

is the web site...look for electrical and then T-One Connectors. Taco shows to use P/N 18379.

Good Luck!

Reply to
Larry