trbl locating transfercase

I just got an 86 toyota pickup and I can't find the transfercase to check it. Can anyone help me?

Reply to
jizmasterzero

jizmasterzero schrieb:

If you even can't find the Tranny, I strongly suggest that you don't check ANYTHING on your vehicle yourself. This may help others to survive when you have not 'checked' engine and brakes.

Axel

Reply to
Axel Hammer

WOW! Thanks a lot Axel. BIG frikin help. I'm sixteen and trying to learn my first truck and all you could do was be an ass.

Reply to
jizmasterzero

jizmasterzero schrieb:

See, and that ass tells you why not give this details on your first post? Would have made you NOT look like an idiot not knowing what to do but wanna do all by himself. What is a 16-year old kiddie doing with a truck, btw?

Axel

Reply to
Axel Hammer

Gee Axel were you born an asshole or did you learn how to be an asshole due to your lack of intellect? From your passed posts you seem to be somewhat knowledgeable about Toyota's. Why not just help the kid without the degradation? That would make you NOT look like such an IDIOT.

B schrieb:

Sorry, what has prevented that kiddie from telling what's on? The question is of the same categorie as in a pilot's NG someone asking 'where are the wings, I wanna check them on my Boeing'. Who in the world will expect a kiddie owning a truck? And, overall, who may expect a kiddie keen on newsgroups not knwoing on how to google some informations together and then go for REAL querstions?

Can't help myself to my first post. Without the 'I'm a kiddie who wants to know'-information-addon the OP's message still remains somewhat jokey and not serious - either dangerous if this few knowledge truckowner checks his breaks or massive lack of most basic information.

Axel

Reply to
Axel Hammer

Snips...

See how much better it is when you swallow your pride and admit you were a jerk??? :>))

Reply to
TOM