Truck Bed Seat Belts for Paseengers

Hi-

I believe there are county laws in various states that governs how seat belts or restraints are used in truck beds. I thought I should know in case I receive a crew of truck bed riders.

Thanks in advance for you help.

-Oscar

Reply to
oscar jean

Riding in an open pickup bed is illegal in California. I don't know how the law is worded for those riding in camper shells or full campers...

Reply to
TOM

Hi-

An open bed or open cargo area is a bed or cargo area without permanent overhead restraining construction. I don't know where I can find a dealer that could install that and seatbelts, too.

Here violators are issued tickets and are subject to a fine of $25.00. Violations of this law have been described as "infractions" and do not incur court costs, driver license points or insurance surcharges.

Thanks for your reply.

-Oscar

Reply to
oscar jean

Remember the Subaru Brat???

TOM

Trying to locate the wiring harness in a RAV4 to hook up a boat trailer. Anybody know where in the RAV4 it is located??

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Dennis Cosgrove

Probably behind the passenger side tail light - that's where it is in the Taco

Susan

Dennis Cosgrove wrote:

Reply to
Susan