Truck runs great but she don't look so well

so.... you're saying that you would like to replace your bed (5 fuxing times)

Reply to
notmyrealname

Truck runs great but she don't look so well. I would like to start on the beds cosmetics. Preferably a new one since this one is beyond the Swiss cheese syndrome. I'm new to the Toyota world and could use some helpful advice on replacements of the (floor bed, quarter panels inside and out)

Thank you, Gilligan

Reply to
Gilligan

Check the frame real well before you make and investment. I put a wood bed on my '84 only to have the frame rust through a year later. I now know of a couple of other ones that did the same thing. I was on a creeper under the truck and grabbed the frame to pull myself around and felt it give.

Reply to
Butzmark

After you determine that your frame is okay you might want to check out these fiberglass bed sites:

and:

Jarhead