Tundra add on towing mirrors

I am going to be towing a 96 inch wide travel trailer. I will need to extend the OEM mirrors.Can anyone suggest a good fitting low vibration towing mirror. Preferably a slip on design. Thanks

Reply to
Ribbet4

I use the adjustable clamp-on universal CIPA mirrocs on my '03 4Runner - about $27 each from Amazon.com. I wish there was a better slip on custom fitted to the Toyotas! They have them for FORD and GM -- but not for the #1 Car company TOYOTA.

Reply to
Wolfgang