Tundra bulb question

I was looking through my owner's manual to see what bulb my front park lights/turn signals take, and it says "3157NA." Is this the same bulb as the regular 3157 bulb that goes into the rear brake/park lights?

Reply to
Master0fToyz

No, the 3157NA bulb is amber and the other is clear. davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

NA added to any bulb number indicates an amber version.

Other than the color of the glass, it is the same bulb.

If you put a 3157 in there with clear corners, it will STILL look yellow compared to the headlights.

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer

Electrically speaking, it's the exact same lamp, and you can use a regular 3157 as a replacement in a pinch until you can get another.

But physically, the NA suffix means it's made with a clear "natural" amber glass to give you yellow turn signals.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Thanks for the help.

As a matter of fact, I was thinking of getting clear corners for my truck, which is why I brought up this question. I had never heard of an "NA" bulb before this.

Thanks again guys, your help is very much appreciated.

Reply to
Master0fToyz