Tundra Dash lights--How to replace?

I have a 2000 tundra (a real gas hog but that's not the point here). How do I get to the under dash lights to replace bulbs. In particular, those behind the heater and vent controls do not light and I think I need to replace bulbs but can't get at them. I assume that the plastic bezel around the radio and heater controls comes off but how?

Any help would be greatly appreciated Best

Reply to
<>

To get the bezel off, first you have to remove the Heater Control knobs. Use a pair of pliers or vice grips covered with a towel. Pull gently. Under each knob there is a screw. Remove the three screws and then you can, gently again, pull the bezel off. The radio and controls are probably held in with screws, but I can't swear to it as I've never had to remove them.

Gary

Reply to
Garys2
2 bolts one inside of two tf the AC vents you can see them, and the two that are hidden under the control switches for the AC. The big knobs that turn, you have to pull them off to get to the other two. Once you know where they are it is very simplet to remove the panel.
Reply to
Screaming Honda

PLUS TWO SCREWS IN THE DASH VENTS!

Reply to
Ken Shelton

Forgot about those. I've only had to take the bezel off once and it was a few years ago.

Gary

Reply to
Garys2