Tundra Double Cab Towing Package question.

Just bought a new '04 tundra double cab with the towing package. The owners manual shows the hookup for the trailer brake connection as on the driver side behind the parking brake. You're supposed to hook up your trailer brake controller to the wiring harness they supply in the glove box, then connect that to the hookup as described in the owners manual. I can't find that hookup, and I've taken off the paneling and pulled the carpet near the drivers feet, and can't find that hookup. It's not where they say it is!

Does anybody know where it really is? Thanks FreddieB...

Reply to
Freddieb