Tundra solutions worth it

How much is a 1yr subsceiption? Is it worth the cost?

KGT

Reply to
kgt

Its $25

Reply to
IBNFSHN

what do they offer with that 1 yr subscription that you can't get for free on sites like

and

Ratko

I guess all the TSBs with full descriptions. However, in my opinion the place is ran like a east block country. Mods get you kicked off for talking about TSBs - as to not give out the paid for service. Too bad alldata.com is now 100% paid for... has to be another source that lists all TSBs.

Reply to
Dan J.S.

It is not true that people are kicked off of Tundrasolutions.com for talling about TSB's.

To see what is available >> what do they offer with that 1 yr subscription that you can't get for

Reply to
Glenn Arsenault

I haven't seen anyone removed from TS for talking about TSBs...I do it often. If I repeat what is in the subscription area I've been asked not to do that again. A forum costs money to run...hosting fees, software costs, etc. I understand not giving away stuff for free from the subscription area.

Ken

Dan J.S. wrote:

Reply to
Ken Shelton

I meant the threads are killed.. I have seen it twice. I myself received a PM from a MOD to stop talking about a specific TSB. He then suggested I pay the subscription.

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Oh... ya, threads on TS in the free areas, certainly.

A thread that would not be killed would be:

Yes, there is a TSB for this, see it here:

With a link to the TSB. If the user with a question can't access the TSB, then they would then know that they need to subscribe.

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer