Tundra turn signal problem (again)

I posted last week about my turn signals on my 2000 Tundra. When I use them both right and left go on just like hazard lights. Several posters suggested blown flasher.

I went to the Toyota dealer and the parts guy said that it sounds like the turn signal arm assembly is bad ($46, special order) and didn't know anything about a flasher unit or module. The only other was a relay for the lights and turn signal which he said if it was bad, they wouldn't work at all.

I know on all the older American cars there was always a silver plug in flasher module but I'm confused now as to whether or not Toyota has one. Anybody have any specific info on if it does and where it's located and what to look for.

Thanks,

Barry

Reply to
F330 GT

Just read on my auto insurance web site that there is a recall on trailer wire harnesses. It's causing a problem with the turn signals. Don't think this is your solution but figured I would mention it just in case.

Reply to
mpopadics