User Install of power sliding rear window - Tundra

Our new Tundra Access Cab (SR5) should arrive during the first week of April. It will have the manually operated rear sliding window. The window is not reachable by the driver or front seat passenger, so we wonder how useful it will be.

Our regular cab '95 Tacoma had an aftermarket sliding rear window that we used almost every time we were in the truck, especially when we had our pup tethered in the bed. The pup would stick his head through the window to be with us.

Toyota offers a powered sliding window in the Limited trim line, but I don't see the powered slider as a dealer (or user) installable option.

Does anyone know if the manual slider can be upgraded to the power slider?

Thanks!

Reply to
username