Vent Visors

What kind of Vent Visors are best? There are several brands, some with 3M adhesive tape application and others install "in channel." I have a Tundra 2006 SR5 extended cab with short bed. Since the back side windows open from the side, I guess visors don't make sense there.

Reply to
SWDeveloper

Been here?

"SWDeveloper" asks:

Reply to
jp2express

On Wed, 02 May 2007 16:03:49 -0500, SWDeveloper tossed this out for all to see:

I installed the four-pice set, only to keep the look "uniform" to my eyes.

8-) this is the fourth vehicle I had using the 3M stick on kits. no problems with any. current ride is 06 AC.
Reply to
Janitor Boy Jr

MacNeil's WeatherTech are far superior to stick on ones. (Actually made in West Germany).

Reply to
Wolfgang

I'll second the WeatherTechs as the best.

Reply to
Joseph Myers

I just bought a set of vent visor from snipped-for-privacy@kochwerkz.com This is a chrome color real sharp a bit pricey but the best visor I ever bought. Hope that helps you. (To lazy to go to my truck to get the name of the brand.)

Reply to
nickozzzz