Want to know how to get up to 10mpg increase and 20% more power

Here's a guess,

always drive down hill?? if you put small tires on the front and bigger on the back, I bet that would just about do it.

Why didn't I think of that before? Dang!

Reply to
JimmySchmittsLovesChocolateMil

Recently i have found out something that made my duramax diesel go from

21.54 mpg to 30.98 mpg and got power that is phenominal! and to my amazment it quit smokeing in the morning while cold after starting it. would you like to know how to do this? i will be happy to share with everyone, but for now i'll have to hold off for a bit.
Reply to
haulin

JimmySchmittsLovesChocolateMilk schrieb:

No, it's those magnetic Fuel-converters and Microwave resonators you stick all over your vehicle. Fun is, it works. Not by physics or chemistry but psychology. As soon as you know you have made 'something' you unwittingly behave different on the throttle...

Pure human nature...., paid for in the bitter way.

Or do we have something VERY different here, now?

Axel, very interested

Reply to
Axel Hammer

Thank you axel i have been trying to tell people about this and everyone is a cynic which i dont blame people for being that way because i was the same way. actually it is a product that my diesel mechanic brought to me and said try some and if you dont see results ill give you a hundred dollars so i said sounds like an easy bet, needless to say i lost the bet. General haig is going to be doing a presentation in june on CNBC world wide. this stuff works in gas or diesel engines, my old man farms up here in north dakota, any way he has been using it in his john deere 9400 which has triples on it, this thing burn 200 gallons every 12 hours he told me that the last time he checked he was saving 2 gallons an hour which is huge for him. what i would like to see is more people using the product, it saves on mileage they gauruntee it, reduces emissions up to 80%, and gives up to a 20% power boost in diesel engines, who in their right mind wouldnt want to use it, the city of dallas uses it in all city vehicles, the us government has been using it for over 9 years. i dont know what to say i just wish people kept an open mind because it actually works, there are people all around here using it and saving money. thank you

Reply to
haulin

Wash and wax....No that makes it go faster, sorry.....

Reply to
It's just me

haulin schrieb:

...which is as much informative as anything prior from you (equals zero, huh?).

Give that snakeoil a name and a link, so we can follow up away from marketing babbling, please.

Anyone can have a report on any TV show in the world. Just a matter of money. I don't count on TV.

you are welcome with more information (not marketing, that is)

Axel

Reply to
Axel Hammer

if you go to googlegroups.... and click show options and find messages by user... youll see that he has posted a few times about that snakeoil

Reply to
Pop-N-Fresh

Does this item come of the name Hyclone?

Reply to
Scotty

Kind of like adding headers and a Flowmaster exhaust, the combination of which will net you an extra 3 MPG, but you love the sound and newfound power so much you end up getting about 1 MPG less... :>))

Reply to
TOM

For 1/2 your profits I will protect you from the Russians. They are going to steal your secret formula as soon as they can find a dock to land their boat at. I have several rifles, pistols and shotguns plus I like to shoot so I'm your man when it comes to protection. Don't delay, send me an advance on what you project your profits to be, easily $$$$millions based on your info. Tell you what, just send me via PayPal $1million for an advance along with your address so I can be there tomorrow morning. davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

oh please ... spare me the BS already, will you?

As soon as I hear about "it" and "we cant tell how it works", but "trust me, it works" I know it has BS written all over it...

so either cough up some facts and tech info here or go back to where you came from

Matt