[WANTED] Wheel cover, 6-spoke billet style, 97 Tacoma

I lost one of the #$(@*&#$*! wheel covers from my '97 Tacoma this morning, and I'll never find it, as it's somewhere on a 100 mile stretch of Interstate that I am NOT going to search. :) I don't even want to know what Toyota wants for one.

If anybody has one, I'd be interested in buying it. (If you saved a set when you bought rims or something, I'll make an offer for the set if you won't break it up.) It's the 6-straight spoke turned-aluminum style - they're actually, I think, made out of metal. If you have one and you're not sure if it's right, let me know, and I'll send you a picture so you can compare.

I also have, incidentally, a factory tape deck stereo for sale or trade. It works perfectly - I took it out so I could put the stereo from my old car in it.

Dreamer