What break pads after TSB for 2000 Tundra?

I have a 2000 Toyota Tundra that had the calipers replaced by the dealer because of the brake recall. Now I need to replace my pads, but the pads that Pep Boys, Kragen and Autozone tell me to use are too small (by an inch). WHAT PADS AM I SUPPOSED TO GET NOW!? Toyota gave me new calipers, but failed to tell me that I would now need different break pads.

Reply to
Erich

Just get them for a 2003 or 2004 Tundra. Of course, you can go to the dealer and get the right ones. And you wont end up with that god awful squeal either.

Reply to
MDT Tech®

Or use something like performance friction and forget about it. Here in Orange County, Porterfield Brake in Costa Mesa, can make any brake pad you need from a blank piece.

Reply to
PABLO M. SANZ