Where is the best deal on 4Runner 03 service manual?

Helm Publication does not carry Toyota, dang. Is Toy dealer the only place to go to?

Reply to
DTT

Lee

You can access it online at toyota too - by the day. You can down load and print it.

Toyota offers easy and immediate access to many service publications on-line through the Technical Information System (TIS). TIS is available to the public through a subscription at

to this information service can be purchased for daily,monthly or annual access. TIS provides access to all of the key service,maintenance, and reference publications necessary to support Toyota vehiclesincluding:

a.. Collision repair manual b.. Electrical wiring diagram c.. Owner's manual d.. Repair manual e.. Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) Information is generally available for U.S. market vehicles starting from the 1990 model year, but specific information can be found in the TIS Library Content table. Please note that this site does not include any part catalog, ordering, or application information.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Thanks. I like the digital version for storage reason, but when I am working in the garage, I prefer a book though. Maybe I can setup an old laptop or PDA along with an engine analyzer..someday.

Reply to
DTT

Try searching on Amazon for it. I just bought a used manual for my Astro van for 1.66 on Amazon. Cost 3 times that to ship it.

Cheers, - Jeff G

Reply to
Bubba Kahuna