Who is the OEM for toyota clutch parts?

Im looking for a site online that sells genuine Toyota parts. I need to replace my clutch, and would like to get Toyota parts. The dealer wants about $270 for the clutch kit. Ive seen them online from $150 to $170. The brands were Exedy, ASCO/Aisin, and Advantex. Are any of these OEM for Toyota? Should I bite the bullet and just buy from the dealer?

Reply to
joe blow

Suspect it is AISIN. Is this for a 4x4 truck --- or just a grocery getter? There are better clutches suitable for HD use (CenterForce).

Reply to
Wolfgang

Yes, the old clutch that came out of my 4Runner (looked stock) was Aisin. Luk is a good brand for replacement clutch parts for Toyota.

Reply to
Roger Brown

is a good brand for replacement clutch parts for

Reply to
dan-senior