Window Rattle on Tundra

I have a 2001 Tundra and the driver side window rattles when not fully closed or open. My local dealer says this is a common issue with the way the window is held in the door and it is not actually loose.

To me, it sounds as if it is loose on the track And it wasn't like that the first year. Any comments?

Reply to
Ken McColl

I've got a 2002 with 19,000 miles that does the same thing, new from day one. I haven't bothered having it fixed, having read about others complaining about it, and one fellow in particular who said the dealer fix didn't work. I just live with it.

Reply to
Bob H