Wiper Arm Assembly for a 86 PU

I have an 86 Toy PU, I had a bunch of replacement insert blades for my wipers, I had bought on sale a long time ago. I'm on my last set. My wiper arm assembly is the side type, unlike the new Bayonet type. Basically all I can do is change the insert. The only inserts they sell are cut down type. I've used them before and they suck.

Is there a compatible wiper arm assembly I can install that will take the bayonet wipers?

Reply to
Rastamon

yes, shop around an find the whole assembly and use when needed and convert as you move up.

Reply to
someone

I unscrewed the wiper blade assemble and tried an old set I had used on my

4Runner. I was surprised it fit in, even though my 4Runner arms are hook type. I put one of the screws back so it won't slip out. It's expected to rain this week so I'm glad I found a replacement.
Reply to
Rastamon