Wiper Problem

The wipers on my '85 quit working on high speed. They work perfectly on low speed but stop where they're at when switched to high. Does this sound like a wiper motor problem or in the switch? I don't know which would be the easiest to fix. My wiper switch is also part of my windshield washer pump switch, the wiper speed control and the control arm for the cruise control. Can the wiper control switch be replaced/repaired without having to hassle with the rest of the controls on that arm? jj

Reply to
JJones