Wiring colors on OXY Sensor Denso and Original Toyota

Hi,

Just purchased an Denso OXY sensor for my 1993 Toyota 4Runner ... but somehow the wire colors are different from the one originally installed on the car. The Toyota has two white wires (striped blue and red), one black wire and one brown. But the Denso one comes with two blackwires, one white wire and one blue.

If any one has information on how to inter-connect these ... please let me know

Thanks ...

Reply to
siros

I have the information on-line below: