Wiring diagram

Anyone know were I can get a good wiring diagram online for a '92 pickup,

4x4, V6? The Haynes manual is useless.
Reply to
Charles Losito

Wolfgang

Charles,

I have the factory manuals for the 92' pickups... Let me know what you are trying to trace and I can help out.. And by the way you can pickup the factory manuals at a dealer. You will need Vol.2 which runs for around $55. I got mine last year.

Tony

Reply to
1992 Toyota Xcab

Some other Factory Service manual options:

Roger Brown

I found what I needed at Auto Zones website. They have wiring diagrams that you can download for many vehicles. Free and instant are hard to beat .

Reply to
PAROADHOG

You have to pay for this info. as far as I can see...if other wise ,please advise how you get to it.

"Trust us; we're Honorable men. We're here to help you." (paraphrase of the late William Colby, former head of C.I.A.)

"LETS GETTER DONE!!!"(Larrythe Cable Guy)

Reply to
0u0

Which diagrams are you looking for.. I have the factory manuals and may be willing to photo copy and send you the pages for a s&h fee.

Tony

Reply to
1992 Toyota Xcab

Why do that,can't you scan it and send it via Internet....or are you looking for money?