Yaris lens Question

My Yaris hatchback has side marker lights on the front fenders. The one lens seems a bit lose. Does anyone know how this lens is held in place? Is there any way to tighten it?

Thank You.............Rich

Reply to
Just Me

Normally a plastic / metal clip. You can bend that most likely. CAREFUL how you remove it (not to scratch paint), toyota man says wrap elec tape around a screwdriver blade etc - still dangerous I'd say

Yaris... looked at one - gee whiz - no engine bay, no boot, small rear windows... My Starlet looks better every day... Echo sucked even more... but good luck :-)

Reply to
AdvarP

I love my Yaris as it suits my needs really well. I'm a 59 yo male and my wife has her own car. No kids and never any passengers. It rides and drives great, real good on gas and has more than enough room in the back for a 30 pack of beer. I owned many new cars over the years but very few that I enjoy as much as the Yaris. Not hauling any passengers, I can put the rear seat backs down and let them there. Presto, I have a mini suv that gets 40 mpg :)

Reply to
Just Me

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Just Me) found these unused words:

When did yaris get classified as a truck?

Reply to
Sir F. A. Rien