Yokohama tires?

Anyone running Yokohama Geolander h/t-s (G051) tires? Opinions, problems, snow traction?

Gary W.

Reply to
Gjlwilliams

David J and Lynne J Shepherd

I'll back the BFG A/T's

I got the 31's and they're great!

Reply to
saeros

yeah, me too, on my second set of 31x10.5 BFG AT's, they are great all around tires.

Reply to
Tbag

excellent tire for the $$$. my brother has a set of HT's on F150. the tires (if right model) can take 50psi for heavier loading, which is a plus (especially for a "P" tire). very smooth, very good on dry/wet/snow (at least on his f150 they are).

i have the AT's on my 2002 tacoma, also a very good performing tire for the $$$. i find them to be the best value out there....

Reply to
Kryptoknight

BTW, i like Yoko's for their value, but Cooper also makes a good tire...

Reply to
Kryptoknight