10% Ethanol Gas Causing Poor Performance?

that just shows you were wrong when you said i was a d*****ad... more folks seem to think i'm a "good guy" than a d*****ad... you are an army of one.... LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

wrote

It's obvious that i've touched his life so deeply that he needs my attention.. this isn't the first time he's cried out for my attention, and won't be the last.... apparently he will obsess with me for the rest of his life... sadly i forget he's even a member here until he pops up a couple times a year....

Try harder Chris you've left no impression on my life...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

i have several...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

....sorry, didn't mean to start a cussing contest.

Jim347a

No, I was 100% right when I said you were a d*****ad 100% of the time. So far, you've done nothing but bolster my argument and make yourself look like an idiot at the same time. You don't seem to get it right this moment, but eventually it will sink in for you. Stop fighting it, you know you want to believe it. ;)

And bit about me being an army of one? What's your point, d*****ad? You need to bring in some of your loyal supporters to get you out of this?

I'm getting bored here. Maybe I just need to pull your strings a little harder.... (tug)

Your turn, d*****ad.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

you are never very accurate, and couldn't back up your "100%" claim... of course accuracy has never been yoru strong point..

i called in no one... get myself out of what? out of the sights of a loser that needs attention? i assure you, this is a hoot.. Trey is a long time member of this group... long before you ever hacked your first repair on your fatty...

it's been boring, yet funny, for me from the start... maybe actually say something instead of being background noise.

no problem, toots...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Oh I see. Your logic is "If opponent says X, say Y. If opponent make claim, deny claim. If challenged, deny claim. If pushed into a corner, bring up new item for discussion". ;) New topic is now accuracy, right? I'm very accurate, d*****ad. Right to the point, very concise, and I stick to the subject at hand.

Oh NO, you called my car a fattie. OMG. You bastard ;)

Chris Fail Purdue. Keepin it real, 100% d*****ad, all of the time. ;)

Your turn, d*****ad. It stops whenever you want it to.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

See, I just got proved right. Backed into a corner, now the gay arguments come out again, and the obsession, and the "This won't end until I give YOU permission to let it end". Repeat of what happened a couple years ago.

Perdue, you ain't got a leg to stand on. They got lopped off about 4 replies ago, ya d*****ad.

So why bring it up, d*****ad? Hint: Re-read my last post.

For all I know your real name is Dickhead. But I'm sorry. Chris Fail PERDUE. That better, d*****ad?

Ha ha ha. I have to admit, this one really did make me laugh. Oh, please big bad perdue..let it END already. Ha ha ha.

Arrrr, it be your turn, ya d*****ad. Heh ;)

Chris

Reply to
halatos

Stating the obvious again, and now we're talking about what day it is. How about you just shut up, d*****ad? :)

Could not possibly care less about your schedule, d*****ad.

You've let me down every time so far. Your responses aren't worth dick. Or head, ya d*****ad.

I don't need to count on you for anything. Perhaps your absence is for another short-term stay in an addiction recovery program, or perhaps you have to go cry in the corner and hope that things calm down if you shut up(which so far you've been unable to do). Perhaps you'll take a long walk off of a short pier. It doesn't really matter when you boil it all down because the fact remains that I don't need you for anything, have said so more than once, and wouldn't miss your ass if you NEVER came back.

Now stick that in your meth pipe and smoke it, d*****ad. :)

Your turn. ;-)

Chris

Reply to
halatos

Hello again, Ducky.... you seem a bit frustrated. the above is obviously as most of your posts to this group, total BS.... if you didn't need my attention you wouldn't be crying out so loudly for it.... I'm out again for a few hours, i'll be back.

Ducky, you've mistaken me for your buddy Mario...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Wow, you guys have really wasted a LOT of time typing up all of those insults back and forth.

a couple minutes a day to help the needy is okay with me, Shag.... he is obviously in need of attention...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

You wish, d*****ad. ;) I've told you no less than a half dozen times that I need nothing from you. Now who needs remedial english? You either can't read, or can't comprehend. I'm going to go with both. ;-)

Oh, oh, I almost forgot. If you want me to taunt you with your real name, then post it ya d*****ad.

Your turn.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

You wish, d*****ad. ;) I've told you no less than a half dozen times that I need nothing from you. Now who needs remedial english? You either can't read, or can't comprehend. I'm going to go with both. ;-)

Oh, oh, I almost forgot. If you want me to taunt you with your real name, then post it ya d*****ad.

Your turn.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

actions speak much louder than words.... always...

i thought you knew everything about me.... i'm disappointed in you.

LOL... making yourself feel empowered in a powerless situation? I've shown before and once again, you can NOT stop... I will free you one day, my pet.... I promise.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

wow... you are so frustrated that your hands are shaking and hitting the send button a few too many times.... LOL... try harder...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

He acts like he always does, Big Man Perdue or whatever is name is. He just has to have the last word. The last message I posted, I got 2 replies. He's owned by his own reputation, he has to win.

And then...he tells everyone to add him to their kill file.

Joey Tribani, 2006 "possibly the best advice I ever gave on this NG was for everyone to killfile me... not too big of a deal and easy to do.... "

He's a legend in his own mind, FULL of wonderful advice. "For the OP, I recommend a seal installation tool" when queried about how to install an input shaft seal. Wow, some advice there. Where'd he learn that, redneck car fixin skool? ;-) Ha ha ha.

And, he's a d*****ad ;-)

Chris

Reply to
halatos

He acts like he always does, Big Man Perdue or whatever is name is. He just has to have the last word. The last message I posted, I got 2 replies. He's owned by his own reputation, he has to win.

And then...he tells everyone to add him to their kill file.

Joey Tribani, 2006 "possibly the best advice I ever gave on this NG was for everyone to killfile me... not too big of a deal and easy to do.... "

He's a legend in his own mind, FULL of wonderful advice. "For the OP, I recommend a seal installation tool" when queried about how to install an input shaft seal. Wow, some advice there. Where'd he learn that, redneck car fixin skool? ;-) Ha ha ha.

And, he's a d*****ad ;-)

Chris

Reply to
halatos

Changing the subject again d*****ad? Weren't you supposed to be leaving for a few days? Can't pull yourself away without having the last word, eh? ;-) Prove your manhood, RESPOND again.

I know you are a d*****ad with a foul mouth, full of bad advice, and now, I know you are a d*****ad hiding behind a fake name. I don't really need to know anymore about you. Sorry to let you down, d*****ad ;-)

Ha ha ha. Good one, Perdue. Good one. You made me laugh again.

Your turn, d*****ad.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

Changing the subject again d*****ad? Weren't you supposed to be leaving for a few days? Can't pull yourself away without having the last word, eh? ;-) Prove your manhood, RESPOND again.

I know you are a d*****ad with a foul mouth, full of bad advice, and now, I know you are a d*****ad hiding behind a fake name. I don't really need to know anymore about you. Sorry to let you down, d*****ad ;-)

Ha ha ha. Good one, Perdue. Good one. You made me laugh again.

Your turn, d*****ad.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

did not change the subject, as i said, work on that reading comprehension. you *say* you don't need my attention, but your actions say otherwise... you are the only one that can't see it.. regaurding the lack of reading comprehension, i never said i was "leaving for a few days"... look it up, i bet you 20 dollars i didn't say that...

oh, the irony.... are you speaking to me, or to yourself?

Tis' true.... i'll set you free when i'm bored with you...until then, you will respond to every post... If anyone is actually reading this drivel of ours(yes, *ours*) they are likely in agreement.

again, gotta ask, you talking to me, or you?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani