10% Ethanol Gas Causing Poor Performance?

still frustrated i see... can't stop the double posting... this internet thingie is tough for some folks...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

you got two replies because amateurs often make double posts, as you've done four times now... you also responded to Shag's post several times, hypocrite...LOL

it's called the proper tool for the job... what does your toolbox consist of? maybe a pair of pliers and an adjustable wrench? I've forgotten more about vw's than you learned with your limited experience... that's for sure...

and i never denied it.... unlike your constant denial that you desparately need my attention... try harder, it's not working yet... you didn't get a rise out of me two years ago and you are still hurt over that... so far, you are not fairing any better this time... that's gotta suck for you...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

for someone that claims he's college educated and i'm a HS drop out, you sure don't understand how to post a message.... at least not how to post the message only once...LOL... you really are funny....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I can post just fine, Dickhead. You are responding to every single post just like you always do. I apologize that google groups is double- posting, I did send them a note about it.

I'm sorry to hear that your lack of workmanship required you to go fix an AC system this morning. Hopefully you get it figured out, which in your case will probably involve calling in an outside expert to fix the problem. ;-) It's that hard....I recommend using a pressure gauge. Ha ha ha.

Hey..in all seriousness...keep the OT stuff on this thread, will ya d*****ad? No need to bother everyone with your incompetence. Thanks. ;-)

Your turn, loser.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

pot/kettle... still the hypocrite...

lack of workmanship? some of us actually work on things other than late model type 1's.... i didn't "fix" an AC system i installed one in a car that never had one... but that's what us carguys do... we don't just take a part off and throw a new EMPI one on there....

everything you ever post is either worthless or OT... and the OT stuff is usually worthless.. like weak trolls... try harder...

now I'm a loser... better than a hypocritical liar! you've proven yourself to be both... bask in it...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

You've already gone down this road a few days ago. Got anything new to say, d*****ad?

I could not care less about what else you work on besides your bug. I've got 4 cars, d*****ad. Only one is a VW. You do the math. Oh wait, let me help you. I have THREE cars with radiators, and one without. Got it, d*****ad? :-)

What does EMPI have to do with anything here? You have a chrome fetish or something? Ha ha ha.

I don't have to even try to make you look like a d*****ad. You do that job for me. Who's desperate now? BING BING BING...its YOU! Ha ha ha ha.....

Could not have said it better myself....

Your turn, loser ;-)

Chris

Reply to
halatos

nothing new, you've always been a hypocrite...

that all? hell my wife has three, I have more than that...

again you fail miserably ... why would you assume chrome? guess I'm not the one with the chrome fetish...

not even close, but i don't expect you to understand what is going on in this thread...

you could not say anything....

I'm really hoping that your life isn't the miserable and utter failure that your thread has been.... you've yet to even bother me... many have gotten a reaction from me, yet you fail time and time again... you really are insignificant... try harder my pet.... you have three posts to get a reaction from me... try better bait, yours is stale and weak... we both know you can't get to me, but you won't stop trying(if that is what you call this lame thread, LOL) until I let you. I'll bet ya 20 dollars.... should I just add that to the 40 you owe me?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Again you display your lack of mastery of the English language. A hypocrite is someone who says one thing and does another. I've always said you are a d*****ad. Nothing hypocritical there. Here, let me reinforce it for you: You are a d*****ad, Chris Fail Perdue. ;-)

Well good for you. Here, have another cookie ;-)

I've yet to fail, d*****ad.

You said it for me, d*****ad. You admitted to being a loser. At least we're making progress on that front ;-)

Same here, d*****ad. But you keep replying? WTF? Ha ha ha...who's getting to who here? Give it up already. You lose, d*****ad ;-) Let me say it one more time: I DO NOT HAVE TO GET TO YOU. You are doing that job for me. Can you read it better if I type it in caps, d*****ad? I've said that at least 2-3 times, and yet you always resort to some sort of "You just have to try and get me" ration of crap. Give it up, d*****ad. You cannot win this one. ;-)

Your turn, ya loser.....

Chris

Reply to
halatos

correction....again... you are not capable of getting to me... this was number one... only two left.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

That's the best you can do d*****ad? Now you really are a disappointment. Come on, give some more of your witty banter and 'endless gobs of knowledge' give and take, d*****ad. So you have forgotten more about VW's than I know? Oh, do tell, all-knowing d*****ad. ;-) Go on, tell about your wonderful 1641 engine that you run with 17 pounds of boost. Anyone with any common sense knows you're so full of it your eyes are brown. Hell, you probably tell everyone you have it bottle fed and it turns 12's in the quarter, too. But I digress...

Hurry up and run your two replies out. I'll post again just to spite you, ya loser. ;-)

It ends whenever you shut your hole, Perdue.

Your turn.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

eyes are green and 17psi is no problem when you actually build the engine correctly....that's why you wouldn't be able to do it... not a bolt on... this was nunber two, you are failing miserably, still....

one more, try harder Chris.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Couldn't care less. Changing the subject, yet again. You just don't have enough variety, Perdue.

Nunber two??

If I was failing, and I wasn't getting to you, you would have shut up and walked away by now. You come in here with a holier-than-thou attitude and throw it at everyone and everything in sight. But in reality, you're just a d*****ad. A weak, useless d*****ad with a foul mouth, a bad attitude, and you're full of bad advice. But you always have to throw in the last word, you have to walk away knowing that you talked last, that you won, and to hell with everyone and everything else.

Go ahead Perdue, run out your 'final' word. Make yourself look even more like an ass than you already do. ;-)

Your turn, d*****ad. :)

Chris

Reply to
halatos

just correcting more of your mis-information... nothing really new.... you still never told me who "perdue" is.... but it was my alias, so i guess it's okay to call me that...

sure...why not

not true.... i've got you hanging on every word and checking your newreader who knows how many times per day.... you have been dancing, but you have no rhythm

your *opinion* is noted, then dismissed.

this is the hypocrisy you can't seem to grasp... you've only managed to say "d*****ad" in this thread more than any thread in the history of this group... that's your legacy.. congrats... but you didn't even get a reaction out of me, you failed miserably... be proud of yourself...LOL

if accurate advice and real experience with the vehicles that this group is based on, not just one car, is what you call "bad advice" then so be it... you are an amateur and a "wanna-be" when it comes to these cars... I've been there, done them, rebuit them and moved on to the next one... pay attention son...

not true... you get the last word.... you failed to get your gratification two years ago, and failed even worse this time... have the last word... i told you this thread would end when I cut you loose... you can't let a reply go without responding, so we all know who feels they need the last word.... actions speak louder than your words, Chris.

again, who?

i guess it's all relative, and based on who is making the statements about me, they don't mean much... not to me... Unlike you, some screen name on the internet does not get to me... you've proven you need my attention... you will not get anymore, my week of volunteering to wipe the drool off you and keep you entertained is over....

again, nice... "A weak, useless d*****ad with a foul mouth".... you've shown your level of class here Chris, it rivals your level of skills with these cars we gather to discuss...well most of us, you come here for attention you can't get in real life...LOL... real winner..

i guess you are the "Chris Perdue" you speak of....

try again in a couple more years.... you won't get any fruits from your labor, but as they say around here, you can't teach a dumb dog tricks!

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Because it is "Number two". You know, the material 99% of your posts are comprised of, by weight. ;-)

I do get reminders of new posts, yes. But hanging on every word? You wish, d*****ad.

I got a reaction every single time, d*****ad. EVERY single time, sometimes even more than once per post.

Rebuit a car huh? How many wheels fell off before it got out of the shade of your tree?

Indeed I do. Maybe.

I simply made an accurate observation, and you've responded EVERY SINGLE TIME. You're cutting me loose? Get real, d*****ad. ;-) You're cutting yourself loose.

I'd be more than happy to address you by your real name, and asked you what it was. You failed to respond. But go ahead, keep hiding behind your alias. It's ok.

I've told you probably a dozen times or more that I don't need anything from you. I've even typed it in caps. What is your deal, can you read or not? ;-)

Nice analogy.

If anything, you know better than to try your routine with me again. You walked away two years ago and said everyone should add your name to their filter. Now you're walking away again.

Bottom line: Stop being a dick, Perdue. Life's too short.

Chris

Reply to
halatos