1300 script

Does anyone know where I can find an authentic or replica 1300 script for the rear lid of my '66 bug?

Reply to
ostaz

Easy answer:

Replica scripts are available new. For a good used original or NOS I'd think eBay. Hope this helps.

Harry '74 Cal-style Std.

Reply to
Harry Smith

You can also try

for originals.

Reply to
Eddie

Reply to
ostaz

Reply to
ex_prof1

Thanks, I found one on thesamba.com. I'll bookmark that page for future purchases,though. Pete

Reply to
ostaz

Not a problem; glad you were able to find one. You can find quite a few hard-to find parts at eisparts.com and vintagepartsinc.com

ostaz wrote:

Reply to
ex_prof1

Here's a direct link:

I love my 66! I bought a decent used one at the Pomona Swap Meet for $5 and I spent some time polishing it up since the anodizing on it was a bit scratched up.

Scott Faivre

An INTERNATIONAL VW Community

Reply to
admin.german.pride