15" mercedes rims on a 71 bus ???

I have set of 15" winter tires 205 60 15 and would like to mount them on m= ercedes rims new from macpek which seem to be perfect in every dimention..5= x112, 37 offset, 6.5 rim width.and 66mm hub. The one thing Im not sure of = is the bolt hole geometry. Does anyone have any experience with macpek x407=

92 rims or other advice (what lug nuts to use ?)or where I can get 15" vw = rims with at least a 66mm hub center. I am in Canada. Thanks.
Reply to
P.Ben

mercedes rims new from macpek which seem to be perfect in every dimention..5x112, 37 offset, 6.5 rim width.and 66mm hub. The one thing Im not sure of is the bolt hole geometry. Does anyone have any experience with macpek x40792 rims or other advice (what lug nuts to use ?)or where I can get 15" vw rims with at least a 66mm hub center. I am in Canada. Thanks.

This website:

shows two types you can buy at US$140 ea. or US$826.36 for four including shipping.

The manufacturer's webpage is:

Once you choose a style, such as 104 --
then you should click on "SPECIFICATIONS" on the right side of the page to see more detail. The first link above also has a page allowing you to compare different size rims and tires for clearance, speedometer reading, etc.

Randall