1968 VW KARMANN GHIA FOR SALE

1968 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia 5000.00 OBO - QUEENS NEW YORK

I DO NOT READ POSTING SO PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS THANKS A BUNCH

I HAVE MANY PICTURES PLEASE EMAIL ME AT snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM , ILL BE HAPPY TO SEND THEM TO YOU

This is a very nice 1968 Karmann Ghia. You will be the 5th owner of this car. The car is originally from California and now is located in Belle Harbor New York ( queens ) . I do not want to get rid of this car but something's have came up and now my loss is your gain.

This vehicle has all original paperwork with it as well as all service records. This has the original manuel as well. Has a few other books that i will put with the car.

There has been may things done to this car IT RUNS GREAT. This car would make a great daily driver or you can do a few things to make into a show winner. Over all I would say this car looks like a 8 between one and ten. I was recently at a car show and they said it had a great paint for the paint job. The care is not flawless in any way a few minor . MINOR things I will list.

Imperfect things

Very minor rust , This is a not a rust free car. has a little bit of rust. Nothing that can not be fixed.

clock is not working ( minor )

Seats either need to be replaced, or you can buy the basket weave covers as I was going to do for a $109.00 for the 2 front and one rear from cip1.com ( back seat is in great condition )

On the right light to the top right of it ( not on the light socket it self ) there is a bubble the size of a nickle . Possible paint , not sure.

There is a 1 /12 in crack on the bottom area of nose ( minor )

Things on it

Engine was rebuilt in 1992 ( all paperwork for that ) New breaks New muffler ( 1/23/04 ) New tail pipes ( 1/23/04 ) New brake master cylinder ( 1/23/04 )

2 New brake rotors ( 12/11/03 ) New choke heater element ( 12/11/03 ) New manifol ( 05/28/03 New clutch ( 6/13/03 ) Sony am/fm caseete radio Cig lighter was installed under dash for cell phone use Head liner was redone as well as the visors, Looks original white Interior is black all original Dash has been replaced to look like original Heater has been replaced and is in working condition Everything inside is original except the radio ( no i do not have the one that came in it ) 3 Point seat belts have been installed as regulated to You can look at the paperwork for everything else that has been redone

Extras I have but didnt put on car

New door seals New clutch cable New Three chrome O rings for the tire/rim Chrome for the back window

This is a great car, I hate to have to put it for sale. But it needs a good home. I had plenty of fun with it now it is time to pass it on.

If you can not pay for this car please do not bid, I am located in Queens New York. You are more than happy to come look at the car or you can call me with any questions 718-634-4899 Kelly

Sold as is

This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.

Reply to
Madshopperkelly

seems to me if you want to get out to possible buyers you could "trouble" yourself to check your posting...it obviously wasn't too much trouble to post here trying to peddle your car....

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue