1974 Super Beetle parts

My 1974 Super Beetle is at a yard in Martinez, CA. It has been deemed a total loss. The transmission was rebuilt by Stuff and works perfectly. The rims were all powder coated and are still nice. The drums are all German and installed early last year. The wheel cylinders and hoses are all German and also installed last year. Four of the 165 SR15 tires are Michelin and were bought in 2000 with less than 9000 miles on each. One tire has a plug. The glass is all German. The turn signal switch and windshield wiper switch all work perfectly. The steering wheel is off a 1973 and in nice condition. The bottle for the windshield wiper is in really nice condition and pressurizes perfectly. The 2 speakers are Pioneer and work perfectly. I hope someone can use these parts.

Reply to
azazel scratch

good to see one recycled to help others... however, don't bother selling the tires to someone, they are too old to be safe and reliable...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I'm over in Richmond. Is it at the BugStop? Needless to say, I won't ask about the bumpers ;) How's the upholstery? There might be stuff I could grab. Email me.

Reply to
David Gravereaux