1990 european passat manual

I am looking for a service manual for a 1990 passat that was originally sold in Spain. The only book I can find is the one offered by Bentley Publishers which is claimed to cover the models sold in the US and Canada. Does anyone know if this book would also (more or less) cover cars sold in Spain? john

Reply to
John Knox

Please ask that question here: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled - this is the wrong forum.

Reply to
Remco