1992 Passat

Does anyone have a SERVICE MANUAL for a 1992 PASSAT ?

Reply to
Just_me

hello "me"...you should try the watercooled group....this is teh aircooled group, so we probably won't be of much help....

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

try rec.autos.makers.vw.WATERcooled

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

...nope its traditional to just junk em when they break...

....Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

...................That's pretty much what VWoA expects everyone to do.

Reply to
Tim Rogers