1999 WOLFSBURG JETTA 4 SALE

Black 1999 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0 Liter Engine Aircooled MkIII Bodystyle 8 Valve SOHC 115 hp. Asking $9,000 OBO. Has 79K Miles. Selling because I can't afford the payments any longer. Located in Western NC.

Reply to
Jake Burton

All yours Travis. Peter, here's your cue.

**************************** Andy 'Dubless for the time being ****************************
Reply to
Jeckler

"Jake Burton" wrote

Aircooled, huh? That's gotta be pretty rare. :o)

(pssst ... I think you meant `air conditioning', right?)

Reply to
Scott H.

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:31:47 -0400, "Scott H." , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

I noticed that too. I wasn't sure it it was a joke or a mistake or... Didn't occur to me they might have meant air-conditioning.

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis